June 4, 2013

Are We There Yet?

Greetings Friends and Family,

This will hopefully be the most uneventful post of our adventure :) I could launch into dramatic prose about the beautiful plane ride and the exciting Ginger Ale drinks we sipped in luxury in the coach section, the romantic opportunity to sit next to a beautiful woman (named Kealy) and dream of what we will see and experience on our adventure, I could talk for hours and hours about that...but I wouldn't want to bore you.

Our flight from PDX to Philadelphia was very smooth and currently I am laying on the floor in the Philadelphia airport with my feet up on a chair draining the blood from my legs before the 11 hour flight to Tel Aviv.

Kealy and I are traveling with my Dad and 6 others from Sandy and already we are having a great time getting to know them better and share our excitement for what lies ahead of us.

Kealy thought it would be fitting to try a 'Philly Cheese Steak' in Philadelphia and it was delicious! I've been examining the airport carpet, a new hobby of mine.

Alright, I've been told to wrap up my post because we are moving through customs to our international gate. Our flight leaves in an hour and a half. Its a little bit of a hurry up and wait situation, but I'm not in charge, I just follow the marching orders :)

Thank you all for your continued prayers. Next update will be from Israel around noon PST on June 5th!

Grace and Peace,

Ryan and Kealy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bless you both on your travels! Thank you for inviting all of us on your journey :)

Mom said...

So glad you're keeping a blog of your trip so we can enjoy all of the adventures with you. Praying for you.

steve nerz said...

Not many sandwiches better than a Philly cheese steak! I've had many and never get tired of that great taste from home. good for Kealy!
steve nerz

Unknown said...

Well Ryan I am a little disappointed that we did not get a picture of the carpet. I hope to get one on the way back through. Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Just wiѕh to say your аrticlе iѕ aѕ ѕurρrіsіng.
The clarity in yοur post is simply spectacular and
i could ѕuρpose yоu aгe κnowledgeable on thiѕ subject.

Fine аlong wіth your permission let mе to grab your RЅЅ feeԁ to keep up to dаte with imminеnt post.
Thank уou a million and pleasе cоntinue the enjοyable woгk.


Feel freе to ѕurf tо my pаge :
: party pills cheap