July 2, 2008

Living Each Day





Dear Friends and Family,
It has been quiet some time now since our last blog, I applogies. The last few months we have managed to find work; Ryan is working at Best Buy and at our church as the College/Career Pastor. We feel blessed to be apart of such an wonderful group. I substituted until school was out in June, the last month was at South Salem High School as the freshman P.E. teacher. I'm now working at Newport Bay now known as Newport Seafood and Grill. When we are not working we enjoy hanging out with friends and family. Monday's I get together with the girls and Ryan on Wednesday with the boys. Last week my grandparents celebrated their fiftieth anniversary at the beach with the whole family. G&G are great examples of a good marriage. Yesterday was my b-day, on Sunday I celebrated with family along with Ryan speaking at his Dad's Church in Sandy. I felt loved on my Birthday, thank you. This coming Monday we leave for Oaxaca Mexico for a mission trip with the college/career group. Ryan is going to start George Fox in the Fall to get his Mdiv.


I know, O Lord, that a man's life is not his own: it is not for man to direct his steps. Jeremiah 10:23

It has been interesting being back and where God has taken us in what we are doing. We want to follow God's footsteps wherever He might lead. God's plans are far greater then our own. That is were we find hope and joy. We are so thankful for many things and know that he will give us the desire of our hearts if we follow Him.

In Christ,
Kealy and Ryan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Tammy Bowers said...

Hey, glad to see an update and what you guys do out in the real world. Wonderful!

BTW, I posted pictures from our Mission Trip feed at Bulter's on my blog last week. You'll have to hop over and scroll down. I'm getting excited!

Anonymous said...

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?